• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rear Defrost switch acting crazy

OutkastBoss

NAXJA Forum User
So I broke my rear window out a year or so back on a trail and replaced it with a C.L. rear window that i didn't notice when i bought but the metal on the glass for the defrost is weird looking and the rear defrost didn't work.

Eventually i wanted to replace the whole rear hatch with one not so bent and a good working defrost so the fact it didn't work was easy to ignore.

But last night while i was driving i incidentally hit the rear defogger switch and the rear sprayer sticks on in a constant spray. seems nuts to me especially since when i tried it after installing the new rear glass it did not do this (it did nothing)

I also noticed that when i do hit the rear wiper sprayer the light comes on on the rear defogger switch. The rear wiper switch never lit up (either light) and that didnt bother me because it worked just fine..

Is this something you guys have seen before?

Back