• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

new to naxja

Emmert

NAXJA Forum User
Hi how yall doin my name is Cody. Anyways I'm building a 1990 jeep Comanche that I'm wanting to be a trail and jeepspeed rig. I recently just put a 6" lift on 33x12.5x15x10. I pulled the motor and got the "k" package from summit racing. But now I'm in navy stationed in san diego and don't have time to work on it and forgot how to put the thing back together. So now I'm struggling to get it done. And looking for help and tips to get it done. My motor is like half way done and can't finish it with hours I work. Nor do I have the parts like a engine stand or engine hoist. The problems I seem to be having is going to be the vaccum and electrical wiring that I'm adding. ill have pics up soon. Hope to get al the info and help that I can from you guys. Thanks emmert.

Is the jeep in Az or in sandiego ? when you get back to Az hit me up, I'll be glad to assist.

Building a few MJ's of my own..

Dave

Back