• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lunchbox locker stoped unlocking

Vanimal

NAXJA Forum User
i have a lunchbox d30 locker, maybe a lock right?, and it stopped unlocking, so it acts as if it's spooled, which sucks in the front as you can imagine. i can barely make sharp turns, it's basically undrivable. the 4wd is disengaged, i checked on jackstands. anyone have any ideas before i pull it apart? i'd like to get parts on order before i do that.

388574_312147862135627_862658140_n.jpg

It's only money... right?

he's being a smartass. jrowell, did it make a noise? i have a feeling i would have heard that.
did you have a truss? what diff cover?

its a lunchbox, what do you want? need it to unlock? get an ARB.

it's permenantly locked, as in spooled at this point. i'd like the jeep to be able to turn, didnt think that was too much to ask for in an automatic locker.

Sean, you also have smaller tires (and smalller balls :D)

i have a lunchbox d30 locker, maybe a lock right?, and it stopped unlocking, so it acts as if it's spooled, which sucks in the front as you can imagine. i can barely make sharp turns, it's basically undrivable. the 4wd is disengaged, i checked on jackstands. anyone have any ideas before i pull it apart? i'd like to get parts on order before i do that.

Just put in full hydro. Then you can steer so who cares? :gag: :D:D

Back