• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any HVAC guys on here?

WebDog

NAXJA Forum User
I am trying to get the AC or at least just the fan to work on the warehouse side of the shop, we hooked a thermostat up and the condenser fan works but the blower will not kick on.

Anyone on here able to do that kind of repair or know of a good repair place, most the ones I called wanted around $150 - $200 to just come look at it.

The shop is in San Dimas.

Max. Ocbreeze.com. greg. He is a jeep sponsor of mine. Very very good and fair. He likes to work and has a jeep also. Not to mention privately owned by him. His # is on my hood but not w my Jeep

If the unit fires off and the blower fan doesn't, it could be just the run cap for the motor.If you own a meter you can test the cap yourself.Just make sure you kill the power to the unit before you touch any run caps or any of the power wires.Also look at the contactor to make sure it has all the wires on it.If your RENTING i would call them and let them know it isn't working.I would think they'll have a service company that does there work.

If the unit fires off and the blower fan doesn't, it could be just the run cap for the motor.If you own a meter you can test the cap yourself.Just make sure you kill the power to the unit before you touch any run caps or any of the power wires.Also look at the contactor to make sure it has all the wires on it.If your RENTING i would call them and let them know it isn't working.I would think they'll have a service company that does there work.

I had a thought occur to me while driving home, should the condenser fan run in fan and heat mode? as right now it seems to run regardless of thermostat settings. I am kinda wondering if one of the thermostat wires are crossed or something.

The AC in the office works and was tested, this is one over the warehouse and originally was a double unit so this was just cut off and had no thermostat. I am pretty sure the lease states I would be paying for repairs to this.

yellow, thats it.. Man it has been a couple of years since i was inside of one.LOL.Just make sure you keep the colors the same and you'll be fine.If you use a blue inside just make sure it is hooked to the yellow on the roof thats all.then red to red and so on.

Careful with that one. If Max services anybody else Julio's going to get awfully jealous.

I'm beginning to think you have more than just a crush on me. You seem to bring me up in a lot of conversations. Fag!

Plus, I only get jealous when it involves Avery or Sean. I like my gingers in 3 :p

Back