• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wtb stock bumper

jdxj

NAXJA Forum User
Need a stock late model bumper and pass side plastic bumped cap and head light bezel! Prefer local in the springs

Gotta see if I still have it. It will be green... if thats ok. Black plastic end caps..

When I was at UPAP in the springs last weekend, there was green one there with end caps and all. Its on the very end of the main aisle, at the start of the chrysler section.

Ya noob that'd be awesome, lmk.

I know upap has stuff just don't have the time right now!

I'm assuming its the front correct?

You can buy the blue bumper and end caps off of mine, but I need my headlight bezel.

Well considering your drive......

...... How about 20$??

I'd say beer but I've got like 6 cases of blue moon I need to finish off still. Budy of mine works at Coors so....

K imma try and get up that way to Troys this weekend maybe to get some other stuff, I'll be in touch! Thanks man!

Ya man I'll do that are you fairly close to Troy?

I am about 40 miles away. Dad works near him durring the week. I could probably sneek away in the new car and cruise up there.
three oh three 941 six sevenforty4

I'm north of denver and have drill this weekend. I was planning on going to Troy's next weekend to get me a little something something.

TOTALLY forgot I had sold the front a long time ago... only have the rear stock bumper... Sorry Chris :(

What? He makes the best homemade donuts this side of the Mississippi. :D

Back