• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ allignment PDX area

PDXGraham

NAXJA Forum User
where is a good shop that will properly allign my bro's XJ that has a long arm kit with adjustable upper and lower control arms? most standard shop shit there pants with confusion when he asks them to allign it

Bar None I would take it to Dabney's Alignment in downtown Vancouver. They did my long arm kit and its a wierd setup. They had no issues and everything is still set like it was the day I left the shop years ago, even with some hard wheeling. Very reasonable and great customer service. They have also been around a long time, not some fly by night shop or huge chain store. I even got a print out of all the angles and degrees everything was set at for future reference. Ive used a few different shops around here and this one is where I settled, they have setup a few of my rigs.
http://portland.citysearch.com/profile/map/10900789/vancouver_wa/dabney_s_alignment_brake.html

Last edited:
Back