• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

IRO LA Setup Hitting Exhaust?

Cherokeekid88

NAXJA Forum User
For those of you that have the IRO LA setup...any trouble with the passenger side link hitting your exhaust at all? I am not sure but I was having this rattling/grinding sound coming from the front end of my jeep, in addition to what I think is a failing rear pinion bearing, and I didn't get a chance to look at it before I dropped it off at the shop, but I know that the arms more angled more inward so that you don't HAVE to cut the LCA brackets off (mine were cut off though) and just wondering how close the arms come to the exhaust right around the Tranny pan.

Hammer + exhaust pipe = clearance

Oh, and arms are angled inward for tire clearance when turning. Cut the LCA brackets off, they are just rock anchors.

I have my LCA cut off already, just wondering if anyone who has the kit has run into the passenger side arm hitting the exhaust pipe right before the cat as it wraps around the the tranny pan.

Just went outside to check it out....the passenger side arm is DEF hitting the exhaust.....I am trying to figure out how it can be re-routed without it hanging lower and still be close to stock.....

I have their LA and the Pass side doesnt really come close to hitting. but i do have problems with that caster adjuster thing. Pritty sure that is why my front pinion bearing keeps going out.

Back