• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Quick question

Fullsizexj

NAXJA Forum User
I have a friend that is gonna come out with me, he will be camping in my camper with me and riding with me for the weekend, we need a dinner ticket for him and also need to know if there is any other cost for him to attend that we need to pay, I can send paypal unless you would rather we just pay his when we arrive for his additional cost, I am all payed up for myself already

The dinner will be $15 dollars. I would think you would need to paypal Mark. Hopefully someone will post up here letting you know what to do for sure and get the right info to the right people. Macgyvr and Wheeler should know best. I will shoot Dan a text.

Other than that, the only extra cost he will incur will be Badlands Park admission fee. IIRC for passengers it's only $5/day.

hello, anyone know

Wow, 2.5 hours is too long...

I live on these forums...when I'm awake...

Please preregister him for the dinner which is $15. We need a good head count.

Until we get everyone registered for camping I can't tell you if he will pay extra. The most he would pay is the extra $7 per night and that can be handled at the campground.

mac 'sorry it took so long' gyvr

How do I get him preregistered for the dinner, I already paid my registration, if I go through the registration deal again it does the event fee again, can I just send it payal to the same person with a message seperate from the registration form way of doing it stateing what it is for and for who it is

since this thread is titled so appropriately i to have a quick question...

i have 33s on my rig but the original spare tire(not a donut. a full size tire) will this pass tech or do i need a 33in spare?

Back