• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Kevin's Off Road track bar

AZjeepin1

NAXJA Forum User
Are these things really worth the $250 dollar price tag as compared to an RE or similar? I see they use SUPER stiff bushings, but is that the only difference?

Any decent trackbar is going to cost ~$200+ ...and it's not something you want to go cheap on.

I have one. It's extremely beefy all around. The main bar is made by JKS and KOR makes the frame-side bracket. It's also bent to be compatible with a decent range of lift heights, 0"-8". Their customer service is also very good.

I have had mine for approx 3-4 years. I would not buy it again.
The KOR mount is nothing more than the stock mount with a double sheer braket welded to the bottom. I could make that myself in 15 minutes. The stock mount sucks when you move your front axle forward as you end up with contact between it and the driver side coil.

The JKS bar also has a bend right before the frame side axle.
I had to shorten mine when I went OTK steering and this bend limits how much you can cut off. Is it a bad setup? No. Are there better solutions for the money? YES.

dirtbound offroad has the IRO+bracket for about 190$ before ship. Then you get a discount too.

Back