• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone bringing a welder?

davidson99XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Is anyone bringing a welder to WF? I am going to need a tire carrier I'm picking up at WF welded on my bumper....and seeing if anyone was willing to help out....seeing i dont have a welded or know how to weld ha willing to pay some $/booze

I am trying to get an onboard setup installed by then. I have everything I need just need some time.

Paul, if you're bringing your wire feed than I will leave mine home, your trailer is better suited to haul extra big junk than my tahoe/open trailer.

I've got some NIB stainless windshield tie downs I'm bringing for you, for free.

Paul, if you're bringing your wire feed than I will leave mine home,

This is the problem, everyone assumes everyone else is bringing it. Everyone that can bring one should bring one that way there will be at least one there.

Brian are you talking about your 187 or your onboard? I have a 110 MIG w/ flux and the 187 w/ gas....either could be brought vrey easily if needed......you all have my number, hit me up if needed.

I can bring my BS wirefeed HF machine, but it's 220. I on't know where we plug it in unless someone has a generator capable of running it.

obviously space and weight are not a concern for me.

Yes there are 220 plugs at the campground. I'm not sure which style tho, might need to make a patch cord.

mac 'I really should know this' gyvr

Yes there are 220 plugs at the campground. I'm not sure which style tho, might need to make a patch cord.

mac 'I really should know this' gyvr
I have both style plugs. We can always rewire it @ the campground if needed. I will bring it. What's one more thing in the uhaul?

Ok so there will be a welder there. What are you guys thinking to weld on a carrier?

not with my welder. I wouldn't trust it to penetrate that much steel and not be a crappy weld. you'd need something big and proper to do that.

Well I currently have a bigger problem then getting a tire carrier welded on....hopefully Sunfire can get everything figured out or I won't even be going to WF

Back