• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Glove Box Issues

ibjeepin95

NAXJA Forum User
Bought my 99' XJ with the glove box broken off and laying in the back seat. I got another one at the junk yard, put the three screws in the plastic strip, and snapped it closed. Opened it up and the top dropped to the floor. So it seems I am missing some stops? Anyone point me in the right direction to what they look like or where I can get them?

there is a little rubber plug stopper that holds the door from opening too far. Go to the JY and sit in an 97+ XJ and you should see what is holding it... Put it in your pocket... Or if you pay for it it should be under $1

there is a little rubber plug stopper that holds the door from opening too far. Go to the JY and sit in an 97+ XJ and you should see what is holding it... <b>Put it in your pocket... Or if you pay for it it should be under $1</b>

He paid $$ to get in, the stuff that fits in your pockets like fuses etc should be free :)

I went to the JY for an antenna cuz mine used to be power, anyway I got all the stuff, went up to pay and the cashier just waved me on... Pretty cool IMO :)

He paid $$ to get in, the stuff that fits in your pockets like fuses etc should be free :)

I went to the JY for an antenna cuz mine used to be power, anyway I got all the stuff, went up to pay and the cashier just waved me on... Pretty cool IMO :)

Nothinglike looking at one that's actually together. Head on back to the JY and look how it works...then make yours that way, or better.

After rebuilding most of my MJ the JY staff knows me by name, they know where I work, they've actually delivered stuff to my house...good to get to know those folks.

Back