• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stock bumper Stinger bumper combo.

Fixn2xlr8

NAXJA Forum User
It is what it is. I found a parted out Comanche with this on the front. Gave him $150 for it just to see what I could do with it. Its home grown as hell and why whoever made it decided to make it out of 1/4" plate I will never know. Either way What do you think? Feel free to hate as thats all the money I have in it. And the time to relocate the front bumper back a good 4 inches.

Dont mind the flares, I have them off for paint.

front.jpg

angle.jpg

side.jpg

Same spot as any other after market bumper, down the subframe. Its a one of a kind is nothing else. Ive pretty much built the whole truck from parts trucks, craigs list, and elbow grease. Got the wheels for a $100 bucks :)

Not sure what its good for,could have built a real bumper for that price,how the hell does it mount?

with a little more material added to it you could probably just run it as a bumper and take the stock on off. depending on how many mounting locations.

imo it's not bad. i'm not really a fan of the stingers, but i don't hate it. i do think it would look better though if you just used that as your bumper

Back