• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

which trac bar?

xj dreamin

NAXJA Forum User
a while ago i got a 3 inch pro comp kit at the jy for a steal and i decided not to take the trac bar relocating bracket with me because it was welded on. Now i did my research on here, and everyone was going with an adjustable trac bar bracket instead of the relocating bracket, but no one said what brand they were running. My suspension components are pretty worn out so might aswell buy an adjustable piece. m y question is, which one are you guys running on 3 inches of lift? i was told that most adj trac bars wont work with anything less than 4 inches.

I've got the IRO trac bar and bracket on mine with a Skyjacker 3" lift. It works perfectly and there is plenty of adjustment if I decide to go with more lift. I'm very happy with the quality of it.

Check out dirtboudoffroad.com USername on ehre is Webdog, he has a similar trackbar/bracket FS on his site. -10% forum discount.

Back