• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Welders in SoCal...Make some $$$

Renegade Jpr

NAXJA Forum User
Hey, any welders or fabricators in SoCal? Around the Corona area? I need a rear bumper built for my XJ. I have all the drawings, measurments ect...Its going to require a LITTLE tubebending. If your willing to build it for me please post something. I have the drawings ready just need somebody to build it. Help me out! :D If you can send me some pictures of previous bumpers/ things you have built so I know what kind/quality of work you do.;)

Post your drawing....If I like it...I'll build it....it you like it....I'll build you one too!!!
BTW I want to keep it as light as possible....no tire carrier....built in reciever hitch....:D
Rick

lol, I dont think it will be extramly light, its 3/16" steel (or maybe I should go 1.4"?) No tire carrier either. I have to design a mounting system...I think I will just copy AEV's...lol :D It does have a 2" reciever. I dont have any of my CAD drawings yet do to me not being able to get a hold of a puter' with AutoDesk Inventer7 on it yet. I do have some Paint drawings/ sketches though, I can e-mail you those if you like.

Can you send me a copy of the designs as well? :) I am looking for a project for winter and I need something to practice on my booger welds LOL...... ok.... well... maybe I need something to look forward to while I practice my booger welds on some scrap steel :D

Kejtar

Cool, I'll e-mail them later or tomarrow most likely. Im almost done with my AutoCAD drawings too.

I know I have seen Daves....but I dont remember what it looks like....I'm a fan of the stock look...I just need more beef for getting my butt towed out when I fall into ditches!!:D
Let me know when you got a used set of MTRs up for sale....

Sorry its been taking such a long time to get the plans out. I'll e-mail then ASAP. I was having some major problems with the computer as I was trying to design the damn thing...Its basicly done, just a few more things and I'll send you a e-mail.:D

I could build something up for you, I'm in Upland. Some of the guys here may vouch for my work. Here's a front I built for a buddy.

urbumper2.jpg

I have a new designed front (that I can't show) and a rear to match that might be of interest.

Back