• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pioneer DEH-P3500

Kiefer316

NAXJA Forum User
Have had this CD player for a little over a year and it works great! Not sure it will work with a Ipod or not. All the functions work, Cd player plays CD's.
Not sure what to ask for it but i have The head unit and the remote and the harness that goes along with it but I don't have the can/tin or what ever they call it. I guess I will just toss a price of 80 bucks out there. But throw me an offer! Heres a pic of the face.
220G94012136.jpg

Will also take trades! LMK what ya got!

As opposed to skipping or not reading them :dunno:

Oh and DIBS! New truck needs music.
Respond to my text gawddamnit!

Lmao I was at work man, I don't pay attenton to my phone when im workin. makes the day go faster...

And Yes troy it plays CD's. :D
I bought one off craigslist that didn't work and i couldn't test it or anything. I was kinda pissed... So i figure ill post it and tell everyone.

And mason If ya wanna make sure it all works i can hook it back up if ya would like!

Nah, I'm too lazy to hook it up and remove it just to see if it works, I hate electronics enough that I don't even wanna do it once.

Besides, if I install it and it doesn't work, I know where you live :D
And I know you've heard my ideas about how to fawk with people's Jeeps... like putting my semi horn under the dash and wiring it into the brake light switch or the blinkers, among other things :D

Back