• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

scout d300 to a aw4

maddjeeper

NAXJA Forum User
friday im picking up a scout d300 for cheap as in gas might be more expensive than the 300, but im just wondering if anybody has used a scout 300 and made an adaptor plate to fit the aw4 6 bolt pattern. or is it possible to use the texas pattern of the scout d300? im planing on lomax 4.1 and possibly hd front and rear outputs. im hoping its from an automatic so i wont have to get a new input shaft

I think BrianHo runs a 300. I think it's a jeep 300 though. I could be wrong on that though. If no one else responds you might try a pm to him.

Sell the scout 300 to a scout guy and buy a jeep 300 (pocket the leftovers)......will go much easier for you.

Scout D300's have the "Texas" pattern like the older D20's. The D300 from a Jeep has the same round pattern like the 231.

Follow Brian's advice.

Sell the scout 300 to a scout guy and buy a jeep 300 (pocket the leftovers)......will go much easier for you.
Better yet, sell the Scout 300 to a CJ guy for 3 times what a Scout guy would pay. The Scout d300 was only offered in 1980 and is highly sought after for use with T-18 trannies.

Back