• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rocky Road Adj. Track Bar

piece of shit

bam

i would never give rocky road any of my money again

(bought a budget boost back when i was a noob)

thier customer service sucks and they basically tell you you are shit out of luck if something doesnt fit right. and it took me about 2 months to get my 2" lift

Rock Krawler bar and bracket.
Rocky road isn't all bad. I purchased there over the knuckle steering and bent the trackbar at the steering stabalizer mount. I asked them to build me a trackbar without the stabalizer mount and they did at no charge to me. I'm very pleased with there service. But there trackbar isn't something I would recomend.

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up. I'm having a hard time finding one within my budget for the 3" lift on my xj

Then hang back a bit and save some cash up and get a decent one! I would rather have a stock rig for a while and save up for a good one. I just ordered one from Iron Rock Offload and its beef!

Well I was looking at the Rusty's one. The one that I was looking at was for 4" and up, there was a link at the bottom for the 2"-4" but it was a dead link.But I just found the Rusty's track bar that is for 2.75"-5" which is perfect because when the warm weather comes back I'm building the lift up to 4.5"

Well I was looking at the Rusty's one. The one that I was looking at was for 4" and up, there was a link at the bottom for the 2"-4" but it was a dead link.But I just found the Rusty's track bar that is for 2.75"-5" which is perfect because when the warm weather comes back I'm building the lift up to 4.5"

Are you looking at a double shear track bar or one with a TRE? I would get away from that if at all possible!

RUN AWAY.

do not even consider rustys for steering or trackbars

Ironman4x4fab or IRO .. They both have great stuff.

No on Rusty's.

Another IRO vote here.

Ironman extreme duty would get my vote. Mine is beefy as hell. But, production is on hold for those currently while Andy works on revising the production process to include some prefab components from a laser shop (the jist of my conversation with him about this was they just took too long to build and still make a buck off of).

There's another thread running right now about rusty's stuff, here are some highlights about his tracbar:
http://naxja.org/forum/showpost.php?p=245206068&postcount=4

http://naxja.org/forum/showpost.php?p=245206318&postcount=9

bam

i would never give rocky road any of my money again

(bought a budget boost back when i was a noob)

thier customer service sucks and they basically tell you you are shit out of luck if something doesnt fit right. and it took me about 2 months to get my 2" lift
x2

Bought a BB, they sent the wrong parts (in my favor at least, sent extra spacers), and the BPEs didn't fit. Tey essentially said it was my Jeep's fault since the BPEs are "universal". I could pay them to send the BPEs back or just keep em for whatever.

Back