• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Snow Jam 1/22/2011

jonesinxj

NAXJA Forum User
Alright guys, I have been trying to find some information on runs that are going on around the PNW.

County Line offroaders is putting on Snow Jam at Elbe.

snowjam.jpg

This sounds like a great time but unfortunately I will not be able to make this, due to prior obligationsHasta, but post of up if you are interested in going.

So is it just a bunch of people out 4wheeling from one place to another or is it timed trials and set up courses comp. Why the reg. Fee.
Also how whould one get to this thing from vancouver. Wa.

At this time I do not have any additional information on this, I will call the number tomorrow and post up my findings.

As far as directions

Google Vancouver to Elbe

once you arrive in elbe

From Elbe, drive east on Hwy 706 6.15 miles and turn left immediately after crossing the railroad tracks. The road will bear to the left after .5 miles, continue to the first fork in the road and keep to the right, proceeding up hill. At the second fork in the road, keep right again, and continue up hill. At 3.07 mile from the main road will be another fork, keep to the left here and you can access several of the trail off of this road, however explore the area as there are many trails around here. From the last fork if you drive about .1 mile then turn left, then immediately right you will be at the entrance of the campground. There is a nice covered meeting area in the campground with a large stone fireplace.

Back