• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

error code P0141

2001XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I borrowed a buddy's diagnostic scanner and ran it on my 01" 4.0 and got error code P0141 which is 'O2 Sensor Heater Circuit Malfuncion, Bank 1 Sensor 2'

Does anyone know the location of the oxygen sensor I need to replace?

TIA

Do you have the 49 or 50 state emissions package?

The 49 state has no mini-CATs in the exhaust header and only 2 o2 sensors. The 50 state has two mini-CATs and 4 o2 sensors.

Also, the problem MAY NOT be the o2 sensor. The heater circuit is fused and has a relay.

Also, the problem MAY NOT be the o2 sensor. The heater circuit is fused and has a relay.

On the 01, I believe the fuse is in the power distribution center (black box) under the hood on the left hand side. If memory serves me (and it often doesn't), I think the oxygen sensor heater circuit fuse is in slot #17.

Do you have the 49 or 50 state emissions package?

The 49 state has no mini-CATs in the exhaust header and only 2 o2 sensors. The 50 state has two mini-CATs and 4 o2 sensors.

I have the 50 with 4 O2s

On the 01, I believe the fuse is in the power distribution center (black box) under the hood on the left hand side. If memory serves me (and it often doesn't), I think the oxygen sensor heater circuit fuse is in slot #17.

cool, I will check it out, thanks

Back