• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Knock sensor cause no spark?

Yeah, with Cruiser54 on this. It might cause the ECU to be a little hinky with the timing adjustments, but you can pop a resistor in there and simply jumper the harness--lots of people putting late model blocks in Renix vehicles have done this.

No spark: crank sensor, ICM, coil, B Latch relay. Those are what I would look at.

Shorty,
Yes Sir! Hickory, just off of 168 right before you hit the Carolina line. I see your in Ocean View? My old stompin grounds! Back when it was a not so nice of a place!

Shorty,
Yes Sir! Hickory, just off of 168 right before you hit the Carolina line.Feel free to P.M. me if you ever need anything- I run a local parts store I see your in Ocean View? My old stompin grounds! Back when it was a not so nice of a place!Moved here from D.C. about 20yrs ago-- it was never THAT bad, but it's definitely better now!!

Back