• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

my rig etc.

anders88xj

NAXJA Forum User
I thought id post a couple pics of my rig because I moved back to orgeon and want to start wheelin again. It is drivable but I need to bend some shock hoops and a cage. Anyone with a bender that would let me make a few bends. I have a welder I can use but no bender.

Anyway I put a 44 up front and a 60 in the back. I got a locker in the front and one for the 60 but it still needs to be installed. And I am going to be putting some new seats in.

c46faf11.jpg

1609dfe5.jpg

3f92d5b0.jpg

d5e47505.jpg

57158df8.jpg

Nice

Dang thats tall, you could easily go 40's or 42's on there! Also why do you have like a foot of uptravel possible in the front but only about 2 inches of shock showing?

-Alex

Yea, I could run bigger tires but my front axle wouldnt like it. I had some higher shock mounts up front but i didnt like them. I posted i need to make some shock hoops but i need a bender. I also need limit straps and bump stops

Dang thats tall, you could easily go 40's or 42's on there! Also why do you have like a foot of uptravel possible in the front but only about 2 inches of shock showing?

-Alex

Back