• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

who sells decent floor pans

H8PVMT

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
replaced my exhaust last night despite dynamaxs best attempts to thwart me and realized that my ENTIRE floor is rotted out and springs are about to bust through, I'm looking for decent priced floor pans, I found a rear seat/cargo area for 150 but it's 120 for shipping....any chain stores with decent prices? quadratec sells them for 90 bucks a seat which is ridiculous compared to others..

TIA

Doug

figures the guy that pulled most of my floor off would post an answer
:cheers:.

rust repair I was looking at but they sell the floor boards in the rear separate and are pretty steep per slice.
hahn has nothing on their site, wyckoff doesn't do cherokees =(

i actually noticed a huge difference with the new exhaust art, that and a nice odor of welds

hahahaha, at least I left the carpet... you might try calling Bill at SVE Performance, he has a source for those pans, Wykoff's list does have it in their catalog I had to dig to find it but it was crazy expensive. if all else fails we can take a trip over to Meriden to Logan , and get a few sheets of steel on the cheep. (I needed one anyway - for my next project)

if you are willing to weld it art I'm down, I'm heading to a kids house in the next few days and I'll pull the carpet in the back and see if I can get away with just replacing the "really" bad spots, just don't kow where I'll store the 8.25 and assorted parts to pull the carpet.

If your frame and shackle/leaf hangars are as bad as the floor was, just buy a new non-running jeep on CL... seriously... never again am I fixing that much rust.

I'll help you weld the floors in (just about done doing that on my 96 actually, getting pretty decent at fluxcore spot welds!) but seriously, if your frame and everything else are going to, just write it off as a learning experience in what to check when buying jeeps.

frame is good, if I had the room I would get a new one and swap everything over but I don't

Back