• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Woot! Finally!

Very nice John,

That will make it easier to point people in the right direction for me :yelclap:

Michael

Looking good.

Very nice and and classy looking. It needs something though, how about some Randy's girls :dunno:

Good looking website, John. I think you should include as little bio about yourself. Your years in automotive and training, how you got into automotive and how it ties into your off-road hobby, and a little personal about the wife and kids and the friends and supporters of automotive/off-road and how they've inspired/influenced you over the years. I like the fact that yours is a family business, not a corporate shell of revolving assclowns who couldn't give a rip about the customer. You could even throw in a word or two about Jason and Eli, at your own risk... ;)

Good looking website, John. I think you should include as little bio about yourself. Your years in automotive and training, how you got into automotive and how it ties into your off-road hobby, and a little personal about the wife and kids and the friends and supporters of automotive/off-road and how they've inspired/influenced you over the years. I like the fact that yours is a family business, not a corporate shell of revolving assclowns who couldn't give a rip about the customer. You could even throw in a word or two about Jason and Eli, at your own risk... ;)

The plan is to definitely add some more personal/bio type stuff to it, as well as a photo gallery on the offroad page. This has been in the works for WAY too long and I just wanted to get it online for now. We will definitely be adding a little more as we go!

Thanks for the feedback!

I really like the layout, and it will take expansion nicely with a few links and some pics. Thing is, you are a personality, like it or not. I like the fact that when I go down there for something I'm talking to the owner himself. The fact that he's an honest, no B.S type of guy with a pleasant personality is a huge plus. You've built a nice little business there, and the website is a good complement to it.

He's always treated me well. I can certainly see him getting pissed at some of you tards though. ;)

I can certainly see him getting pissed at some of you tards though. ;)

Pretty sure I would deserve that after today. Yet for some reason i was treated well.

Back