• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Atlanta to Harlan travelers!

The Hard Struggler

NAXJA Forum User
Team Struggle will be pulling out of Atlanta at 1:00 pm on Wednesday June 30th.

Anyone want to convoy up for the trip? Safety in numbers, or at the very least 6 or 8 built XJs on trailers or driving will look really cool.:cheers:

Team Struggle will be pulling out of Atlanta at 1:00 pm on Wednesday June 30th.

Anyone want to convoy up for the trip? Safety in numbers, or at the very least 6 or 8 built XJs on trailers or driving will look really cool.:cheers:

hit me up when your coming through knoxville ill tag along with you guys

Tim, you know i'll be ready to join up somewhere between exit 3-11... whenever you roll through. (i took Wednesday off, so i'll be ready)
i would estimate we hit knoxville by 4 at the latest...

I think we are planning to get up there a bit earlier so we can make an initial run up the trail. I'll see what they wanna do.

I think we are planning to get up there a bit earlier so we can make an initial run up the trail. I'll see what they wanna do.

Get up there early so we can scout some... :) :wave:

I think Mark and I are going to stick to our original plan to get up there as early as possible and get settled in. I really need the time to get a general layout of the park.

I think Mark and I are going to stick to our original plan to get up there as early as possible and get settled in. I really need the time to get a general layout of the park.

Study the map... :twak:

attn all atl to harlan travelers! meet me in the parking lot of my place of employment when you get in town.... im stoked about this trip!

Back