• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

86 wagoneer

tweakado

NAXJA Forum User
Bringing this out of retirment looking for spicer u-joints also looking for drivers seat lower frame for electric seats. My idle is on the high side at 1200 rpm with TBI injection. Need to hook up the vacum to the vac motor for the 4 wheel drive but do not have a schematic for it. I have also seen a cable operated lever that replaces the vacum lines is this any good.

tweakado said:
Bringing this out of retirment looking for spicer u-joints also looking for drivers seat lower frame for electric seats. My idle is on the high side at 1200 rpm with TBI injection. Need to hook up the vacum to the vac motor for the 4 wheel drive but do not have a schematic for it. I have also seen a cable operated lever that replaces the vacum lines is this any good.

The cable disconnect is OK, coupled with new universals on the axles and such, price wise I'd tend to look in a junkyard for a non-disco D30 and just swap the whole thing. Then you can do the brakes and such before you put it in. You should be able to find a non disconnect D30 for under $150.

Back