• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ar23 rims, 1998 aw4, 97+ two door seat brackets

alek21

NAXJA Forum User
I haves few things I no longer need that I'm looking to sell

Four 15" ar23 rims with 30x9 tires on them. Tires aren't in the best condition and I wouldn't trust them-150

1998 aw4 with torq converter. Has 125k miles on it and it is from lurches jeep when he parted it out. 250

97+ two door outer seat brackets/levers. These are good for guys putting 97+ seats in their comanche. And they also work on wj seats. I have a link to a write up I can post later. They are missing the little plastic tabs-60

Passenger side fender from a 2000 xj it's that maroon color and it's in great shape-30

Passenger side 97+ two door door shell. It's black in color and the internals are out of it but I do have them. Has a couple really minor dings but is in pretty good condition-80

97+ two door door windows for both passenger and drivers side. They are in good condition with no cracks- 40 each

97+ two door manual window crank internals. What you need to convert electric windows to manual. I have both drivers and passengers side- 65 for the set

97+ two door outer seat brackets/levers. These are good for guys putting 97+ seats in their comanche. And they also work on wj seats. I have a link to a write up I can post later. They are missing the little plastic tabs-60

Passenger side fender from a 2000 xj it's that maroon color and it's in great shape-30

Passenger side 97+ two door door shell. It's black in color and the internals are out of it but I do have them. Has a couple really minor dings but is in pretty good condition-80

97+ two door door windows for both passenger and drivers side. They are in good condition with no cracks- 40 each

I'll take this stuff.

Picture of the Trans? would you take 200$

Still have the rims and window crank assemblies.

Definitely want the manual window assemblies. Just need a way to get them down here..PM on the way.

Definitely want the manual window assemblies. Just need a way to get them down here..PM on the way.

I live in Yorba Linda and will be going to the SoCalXJ picnic on Fiesta Island on Sunday, so I could train them down if the sale is done.

Thanks for the offer peterjford one of my coworkers was able to take his stuff down there.

Everything is sold but the rims.

I also have a set of used rubicon express 4.5" coils for $40

Back