• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need help with ordering all Pieces for exhaust

JoJoDaKilla

NAXJA Forum User
I need to replace my entire exhaust system on my 1990 Cherokee. I mean headers the whole shabang. I'm just not sure of the small
pieces and I'm ordering the pacesetter headers but what else. I know it come with gaskets but anything else? Can I just bolt it all myself since I don't have a cat?

you can get a bolt on.. but that will be as restrictive as your original one..
your best bet is to buy some performance headers.. and try to get one with a 3" collector, then take it down to a trusted muffler shop and have them put 2-1/2"-3" exhaust depending on how much air you plan on moving. dont forget to get a high flow cat.

if possible, try getting a MELLO-TONE brand muffler, they sound very mean on the trails and in daily acceleration. and almost disappear when your cruising.

Catalytic converters are a Federally mandated emissions requirement. Be sure to include one in your shopping list. Only idiots and assholes think it's ok to not have one. Hopefully you're not either one.

Catalytic converters are a Federally mandated emissions requirement. Be sure to include one in your shopping list. Only idiots and assholes think it's ok to not have one. Hopefully you're not either one.
X2 X2 X2!!!!

Sadly im the only jeeper out of all of my buddies that runs one :(

Back