• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where to BUY 3 Core radiator??

Piling on: DPG offroad.

speaking of 3 core, I heard a rumor that a 2 core was less prone to leaking, and just as good at cooling. Looking to upgrade as well, should I just get the CSF?

another vote for DPG. service, price, quality... what more do you want?

My local advance had a 3 core, metal tank in stock. I think it was a CSF too

"Pro-Liance" is the current offering from Advance-- installed one last month along with the ZJ fan clutch-- fitment was spot-on and clearance with the clutch was definitely safe (as long as your motor mounts are healthy)

DPG is very reputable. According to Dirk, though, you must use OE clutch fan> I guess the aftermarket ones are a little long, and with a little unibody flex, it can make contact. Warranty does not cover oopsies. Just what I was told on the phone.

"Pro-Liance" is the current offering from Advance-- installed one last month along with the ZJ fan clutch-- fitment was spot-on and clearance with the clutch was definitely safe (as long as your motor mounts are healthy)

Yea, when I worked there we went through a couple of "brands" but every time was just a different box. Same radiator, the supplier kept merging companies. Was yours still called the "heatbuster"?

Back