• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any wheelin going on tomorrow?

RubiconKid95

NAXJA Forum User
Im sitting here wondering what to do tomorrow and I dont think I have any plans and wondering if anyone is doing any wheeling tomorrow? Doesnt have to big, just something to do to get out of the house. Just got paid so im feelin the itch!

-Scott

Got a bunch of guys over here going up little naches or rimrock tomorrow. Depending if you want to drive awhile... lol

Sure why not? Never been to naches. Just mapqwest it and if I go down 410 and cut accross to 12, its about 2 1/2 hours to rimrock. When do you guys plan on starting or meeting up somewhere?

Rimrock can be a dangerous place to wheel. Do some homework before you head all the way over there. Everyone I know who's been there recommends a cage be mandatory because of the off-camber and cliffs.

Rimrock can be a dangerous place to wheel. Do some homework before you head all the way over there. Everyone I know who's been there recommends a cage be mandatory because of the off-camber and cliffs.

Are you serious? I wheel rimrock about every weekend in the summer and all the time in the winter. You just got to know how to drive

We're planning on leaving here out of yakima about 10 takes like 45 minutes for us to get up there. Whats your number? I just learned that the forest rangers might not be too happy about us playing around in the snow up there, we might have to plan little naches or tampico which would be a little longer drive for you. What are you driving?

how you planning on geting to naches? im sure chinook is closed. naches trail is closed. and i heard there is a ton of snow on green pass

lol that doesnt sound like a problem but i also heard they posted a "no wheeled vehicles" sign up also?

Back