• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

87 Comanche 4x4 86K Miles - Value??

gmcelroy

NAXJA Forum User
I live in Northern Cal and am 'thinking about' selling my 87 Comanche 4x4 5 speed 4.0, 7 foot box, 86K orig miles, w/cap, Dana 44 rear, mild death wobble...Minimal rust, good paint, garage kept until recently....Rarely used, this is why I am considering selling it...

I am the second owner, my father was the first and bought it new.

Very good condition

Any clue regarding how much it's worth?

Pics would help us help you ALOT more.
Maybe a little more info on the options and stuff would be good too.
I would say with just the info you gave.... 1500-2000 based on how bad the rust and wobble is.
FYI: There is no MILD death wobble, either you shit you pants when it happens or you dont have it, probably just needs an alighnment.

I think I have the window sticker in the truck. I will get it and post more info in the coming days....Thanks much

Trust me.. if you can get some pics even if they're off a camara phone I bet we could get the estimate narrowed down to within the 10's of dollars

Ok, I will take some pics this weekend...I do not have a camera phone but a regular digital camera.....Thanks......

Back