• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CHEROKEE LIFT?

WHITE93

NAXJA Forum User
is there a cheap way to get another 1.5/2 inches out of the rear of my xj. i have already added a leaf to the rear pack and i saw a total of 1.75 inchs. i recently found a great deal on a set of 5 d window wheels and brand new 31x12.5 procomp mud tire. 4 r 90% and one is new. im thinking shackles however if they will take the ride quality away id have to go another route but the cheaper the better thanks

Shackles may actually improve your ride quality, depending on how heavily arched your leaf packs are. You can also look into HD Offroad Engineering's shackle relocation brackets, they allow you to adjust your shackle angle to give better ride quality and give you an inch or so of lift iirc.

I would recommend the HD relocation brackets over the lift shackes, if you only do one that is.

Back