• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tire size

tom, with my 2" lift my 235's still rubbed my flares up front... if you dont want it to rub you will have to get bigger bump stops or just not disconnect the anti sway bars.

It all depends. How much do you weigh? Do you carry passengers? Use it for work and you carry barbell samples in the cargo area?

I ran 31s on my stock 90 with sagged rear leafs and it only rubbed when going over speed bumps. That is until the Wife and two grand kids were riding with me, then it just rubbed period.

Search. Tire fitment has been covered many times. Not trying to be a jerk, but it might be helpful to search simpler questions like this one.

It all depends. How much do you weigh? Do you carry passengers? Use it for work and you carry barbell samples in the cargo area?

I ran 31s on my stock 90 with sagged rear leafs and it only rubbed when going over speed bumps. That is until the Wife and two grand kids were riding with me, then it just rubbed period.

what fun is it to rub going over something as simple as a speed bump or rubbing all the time with it fully loaded? =/ i'd run 31's if i didnt trim for 33's... i might go 31's first simply because it's what i can afford right now.

I would recommend 235/75R15s or 30" tires

I ran 31's on my 88 and never rubbed the flares, only rubbed at full clock of the steering on the inside not the finders. Not sure about the 99. :dunno:

Back