• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My new Jeep

trail rate this

NAXJA Forum User
I picked this up last night and it is awesome:
SNC00061.jpg

SNC00062.jpg

SNC00065.jpg

SNC00066.jpg

SNC00064.jpg

SNC00063.jpg

wow, sweet find. whats the plan for it eric?

Plans are a little up in the air. I want to cut the XJ and MJ to combine then. I've thought of getting it running and selling to make some money. I've thought of sell the XJ and building the MJ.

Just not sure, maybe this an opportunity for BA to do a poll.

This thing is in such great condition I hate to cut it.

The are going on the Commander.

Nice!! I love to have one of those.

you and matt could start a Team Comanche...you'd just need a stroker for it

i say keep the xj for wheeling, make the mj a nice mildly lifted DD. it could be a good little work truck. (would also be easy to sell later if needed)

I say, trade me the truck and wheel the XJ....

I say cut the top off your xj from right behind the drivers seat. Put the MJ bed on the xj and put the cut off xj body on the mj. Whatcha think?

so thats what you were doing in clarksville with a trailer... looks good man !

btw the fading on the doors looks kinda like mountains at that angle

so thats what you were doing in clarksville with a trailer... looks good man !

Yup, picked it up from Clarksville Offroad, it was a fun drive home too. I had to drive back at 45 MPH. I got to 55 MPH coming down a hill on 24 and that trailer got to jumping side to side and the was getting a lot of body roll. I thought I was going to loose the trailer and the Jeep.

Due to lift on my Commander and the way we had to load the trailer all the weight was on the back of the trailer.

Back