• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

my new 'to me' jeep

userbmx1315

NAXJA Forum User
1999 cherokee limited, auto, 242tcase, c8.25, 133xxx, black int, leather, white guages, rocker skid 'plate', 2"spacer in front 1.5 shackle and add a leaf in the rear, minimal srcatchs and dents.

100_0387.jpg

100_0388.jpg

100_0389.jpg

100_0390.jpg

100_0391.jpg

just debating if i should swap over my 7" lift, 35"tires, gear axles (d44, d30 4.56) or leave it alone for a while.
this one wont be a trail jeep. more of a show jeep

Very nice and clean! I'd leave it like it is as a daily driver. Then go buck-wild with the blue one.

I like it, except for the white gauges, I don't like them in a Cherokee cluster. But That's just me. However, everything else looks sharp!

I'd leave that baby alone for awhile and drive it. It looks nice!

ooooohhhhh...heated seats! :D

Nice find! What color are the gauges at night?

dont think the seats are heated. lol the guages light up thenormal color. no idea what rocker skids they happen to be.

the 'snakes' is my ipod plug for my flip up.

i get alot of hell from the guys at work due to me going from 7" lift and 35s to a spacer lift and 235-75-15's.

think i might swap the lift over, then build the other one up on a buget and lift it round 4-5" and 35s

x2 on the leaving it as is. if you build it, you'll prolly wheel it, at least a little, and mess up a nice jeep, when you already had a built trail rig to begin with, that you don't hafta depend on.

Back