• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stock Fog Light placement

Fastdemise

NAXJA Forum User
I just recently purchased a ARB front bumper and have fog lights from a 00 wrangler installed in the center of the bumper. My question is if anyone has put to use their stock cherokee fog lights after upgrading to a aftermarket bumper and where/how they installed them. I have no problem with wiring it together I just see it as a terrible waste to let 2 perfectly good fog lights just sitting around collecting dust when they can be helping me see through fog/night/rain that sort. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. I was trying to think of a way to mount the fog lights near the stock skid plate or in the skid plate somehow so I have lights low enough to the ground to actually be useful when snow/fog starts to set in this winter.

Thanks

Personally I would move the stock fogs to the rear bumper and rig them as high power reverse lights, the stock reverse lights do almost nothing. One of mine was rusted so badly it was worthless though, so I am using the other one as an under-hood light.

Back