• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

dana 30 damage

TJDualsport

NAXJA Forum User
daaaaamn
7817_309289020575_663205575_9305715_2663483_n.jpg

anyone know of a HP 30 laying around. the lower bracket is done, and everything else around it is tweaked.

got run off the road and smashed into a parked car at about 35mph.

that axle looks bent too. the bump stop pad sits at an angle now and the trac bar bracket and trac bar are bent too. I still wanna take it apart and take measurements but it may be fubar. on a side note i still dont have death wobble lol

Mine did that. Do the Currie or JKS mini skids on your next axle to help prevent it.

I would say just buy the lower brackets/skids but if the rest of the axle ot trashed, I don't know what to say.

x2

I did that to my jeep... axle was still ok, just those lower mounts are really weak.

yea ill be stopping by T&J soon. Mel is a really good guy to at evolution. I met him at KOH last year and he was running his double throw down system REALLY fast through the woops. 16" of travel i think with a rear cantilever setup

I just put new HD lower and upper brackets on my TJ, the same set up as the XJ. They are from Rubicon Express. The fit is great and easy to put on. Check them out.

Tom

Back