• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

September Photo Challenge Voting

September Photo Challenge: In Motion

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
JMHO but it would be easyer to vote if we did a thread without all the dribble.

YOu know you have to vote for your own crap. Guess since I am not knopwn on the board much.. I will lose.

...what if you don't like sports? :dunno:

just sayin'... cause i'm not big on sports, but if that ends up being the theme... i'll come up with something.

Voted.

October theme - football/fav team/tailgating

I like tailgating as a theme. That leaves the option open for people who don't like sports (what a tragedy). I.E. Tailgating for a concert, fishing, or anything that involves eating/drinking from a vehicle.

I also thought something of "costume" or "dressed up" for Halloween. I think we should save "fall" for November, as that is when fall colors are the best.

You could flex on a football.

...i don't think you'd see the football; not with a 14" wide iRock @ 4psi on top of it :dunno:

I like tailgating as a theme.

...but what if you don't have a tailgate? lol... :doh:
i mean, XJ's have a "hatch"... atleast my willlys has one :cheers:

...i'm just messin' with everybody. it don't really matter to me what we go with. they all sound like we'll end up with some fun pics...

Someone should try it! :laugh:

you know... i was feeling so spontaneous, that i got up to do it!
...then as i was walking outside, i realized i didn't have a football... :bawl::laugh:

but i was ready... had my flashlight, camera, jeep key...

so go get a football:twak:

ok dangit i will!!!

searched the the garage, back porch, thought about the shed but didn't think one would be there... finally found one in my brother's room... SSHHHHH... he's at college, hope he doesn't notice anything :)

using the XJ's HIDs to see...
l_35ef1d9418f543f1bdb78eb2143e4899.jpg

rolled back too far...
l_c2b1da7fbe0f493baa30b0f9e584bd18.jpg

outer edge view...
l_6972d35c840d43adba1b18a4aa42635f.jpg

inner edge view...
l_969ec563153e4c6da987621df61df57e.jpg

...and it survives :)
l_b44681cc95574a8db0f8bdf5d9f3d924.jpg

hurray for spontaneousness!!!
:party:

Someone should try it! :laugh:

I win!!!

not sure if my neighbor does...

i tried to be quite, and used the starter to move the jeep... but it started a couple times briefly... well the dog next door started barking (naturally); and the next thing i heard was a "click" and then the sound of a pellet/BB hitting the wooden fence beside me (also where the dog was)... a couple more BBs... and well, the dog got quite, and i was done by that time...

oh well lol...

Back