• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AEV Wheels/Front Coil change

bboy3002

NAXJA Forum User
Anybody have these AEV wheels? http://www.quadratec.com/products/p...V+Bridger+Wheels&c=&pn=92500+0XX&h=&spg=t&cv=

I have two bent stock wheels with some 31x10.5 BFGs that need to be replaced, so I was thinking about getting these, but not sure what size tire exactly, since most of the 31's come with 15" radii. The wheels are 16x8. I'm thinking 265/75/R16 will do it, but by my math, they will be about a half inch taller (which is cool, as long as they don't rub).

As for my suspension, I have 3" of lift from the front coils and rear leaf springs. I also have another 3/4" of lift from revolver shackles on the rear, so I compensated for that with 3/4" spacers up front. There is another 3/4" spacer on the front to compensate for the compression caused by my heavy ARB Bull bar and winch. Would it make sense to lose the spacers up front and just get a pair of Rubicon 4.5" coils?

Last edited:
245/75-16 would be roughly a 31x9.5 and 265/75-16 would be roughly a 32x10.5. You might get some minor rubbing since you are going a little bigger and wider. I got some with my 245/75-16 tires at 3" and that is with bump stop extensions. Manly at full lock though.

As for the wheels, AEV wheels are very good quality as is any of their products.

I'd go with the 245/75/R16. That's what I run and I'm glad I didn't go bigger. They look sharp on a 3.5in RE lift.

I have the AEV wheels and they work well but the finish is not that great. I have very few nicks but it is peeling off due to taking the lug nuts off and back on. The yellow things in the middle are not that great either, they cracked and faded on me...they are nice from afar, but I am not happy, esp. considering the price.

Back