• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

90 Cherokee Laredo 3" Lift,Runs great,33's $1300CASH

ChaoticBaztard

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys I am selling this Jeep for a friend.Its a 1990 Cherokee Laredo.Has a Rustys (I think) 3" lift on it,Fenders are cut and trimmed to fit the 33's that are on it.4.0 Auto NP242,Runs real strong.No burning oil,no taps,No apparant leaks,Temp stays low.Oil pressure is very good.AW4 Trans works like new.Brakes are excellent,Has a muffler and a cat.Front Push bar with working lights.New Shocks,Front Rustys Skid Plate.No noises from the rear.Exhaust rattles sometimes in the back.I drove it from jersey for him to PA.Road well.Has some play at slower speeds.I think its most likely a tie rod or 2.Personally I think the tires are too big for it.Put some smaller ones on it and all should be well.Has 10" American Racing wheels.Tires are decent.2 are very good,2 are so-so.Has a JVC CD Deck with sirius plug in.K&N Cold air intake.Has 184K on it.

The body is in pretty good shape for the year.Floors are pretty good.I took pics of them all.One small hole above the muffler on the pass side.Front pans are good.Drivers side looks a little surface rust but nothing through.And 2 small holes in the cargo area.But overall the floor is nice.Indercarraige is decent.No carpet or headliner in it.Everything works,Heat,Power windows and locks.Horn,Lights,Everything.

Just has some pulling left to right when you are slowing down or speeding up.I had it as fast as 60 and it drove straight.As I slowed down it wandered at little.Im sure its something easy.Either tires being too big or tie rod ends.There was no vibes or death wobble.Everything seems pretty good.It does have blocks in the back.I think it is a rustys lift.I am not sure.he doesnt know either.It drives pretty straight down the road and stops real good.That is all I can think of right now and this isnt mine.I have tons of pics.I drove it to my home for him so I could sell it for him.he is expecting a baby with his girl,As I am so I cant keep it either.It located 10 miles north of Scranton PA.he wants to sell it quick.1300 Cash Pretty Firm.It has a clean NJ title with a bill of sale.Call me with any questions
570-254-6219 or 570-604-8763 anytime.I am on Vacation all this week and can show it whenever.
90Jeep007.jpg

90Jeep030.jpg

90Jeep026.jpg

90Jeep005.jpg

90Jeep004.jpg

Back