• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Throwing out an idea...

{fiona}

NAXJA Forum User
I was talking to Glenn today about how great all the guys and gals of NAXJA are, and how helpful and just being all around good people. This made me think about using the influence of all these members to raise money for a local charity. (to be discussed and most likely voted on)

My idea is to create a Men of NAXJA calendar, showcasing 12 lucky guys from the SEC chapter for me to photograph with their XJ, and put into a calendar to be sold and therefore raising money for the charity.

I would like to have the calendar done by Christmas, so this would have to take place fairly soon. I'll be posting my idea in more detail later on.

Sounds like a good excuse for me to wear a bannanna hammock...

Most would donate money just to NOT see me in a calendar.

I think just an XJ calendar with 12 great shot of rigs in action would be awesome. Gotta think, who would be buying the calendars? Probably just us, and I dont necessarily want to see Matt's banana hammock, or anyone elses for that matter. Just my opinion. :D

~James

Here is Mr. December

mattonhorse.jpg

the legend lives on ^

i'd prolly buy one...maybe a few friends might be interested...but all the other people i know that would like one are on this forum...

Women of NAXJA would be best, even if it's just random girls in front of our rigs. I don't mean any disrespect, but wouldn't it just the TN boys of NAXJA?

well anyone who wouldnt be close enough for a photoshoot could do their own and send it to her... but make sure it is the highest resolution possible otherwise printers dont like them when they are calendar size prints...

I recently made a calendar through QOOP from pics I took while on vacation. If you use high quality pics, you get a damn good looking calendar.

yeah, i think if you do this, you should get the hottest chicks possible, like face melting smokie hotties. ha they could pose on my xj, too. the jeep's so ugly it'll make the girls look even better.

The hottest chicks? We could just get average chicks. The fact your Jeep is so ugly will make them look "face melting smokie hotties".

It's "smokin' hotties" guys...

Back