• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

LCA drop Bracket Questions

16guns

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 4.5" RC short arm lift. I was thinking about putting on some RC LCA drop brackets. So my question is.....Will my HD offroad frame stiffeners and home made Rock Rails cause an install problem? And are Long Arms ok for a Daily Driver?

I have a 4.5" RC short arm lift. I was thinking about putting on some RC LCA drop brackets. So my question is.....Will my HD offroad frame stiffeners and home made Rock Rails cause an install problem? And are Long Arms ok for a Daily Driver?

So are you putting on drop brackets or long arms?

This is why I should not drink and type....it made sense in my head... I meant...should I use Drp brackets for a better ride on the street or should I go to a Long Arm for better flex but will it affect street driving? The front stiffeners I won have not been installed yet but the uniframe stiffeners that run the length have been installed and the RR's are attached.

Back