• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

91 XJ what suspension kit has the most travel?

AZGUNNER

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 91 in the garage and I want to go the jeepspeed route, not really looking to race so I want the most travel I can get and looking to run a 33-35 inch tire mostly high speed desert running and prerunning or chasing what suspension kit would you recommend? Also does anyone make the boxed rear fender flares for the 4 door?

You didn't say how much money you want to spend. I REALLY liked my Rubicon Express kit and with a better track bar I think travel numbers would be good. With more money to spend, I would run the Full Traction kit.

Yeah thats really sweet Mike.
Ok I have 4-5 grand to put into it, I allready have tires 33's and I have PRP seats, I also have a miller mig and JD2 bender to help with some fabrication. I'm not looking to build a full race rig. I just want to do some bolt on stuff and a little fab work to make it live a little longer while out playing, and I might drive it to work sometime. I have enough tubing in the garage to take care of the bumpers, rock rails and some cage work. I bought the xj for $300 so i'm trying to keep it under 5k total. Oh and I have a wife and 1 1/2 year old son, so the fab and construction time is limited, I will get some pics up as I start the build.......Thanks Guys....

Back