• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Cherokee Armor available!

jcroffroad

www.jcroffroad.com
XJ 97-up Lower 1/4 Panel Guards
97upFlareQuarterPanelsDes.jpg

XJ 84-96 Lower 1/4 Panel Guards
96downQuarterPanelsDes.jpg

XJ 84-01 NP231 Transfer case Skid Plate
XJTcaseSkidPlateDes.jpg

More information!
http://www.jcroffroad.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=XJArmor

The 1/4 panel guards look awesome. I bet they look great with the rear bumper mounted and that would give you full protection also. I guess if the fenders were trimmed you would just have to cut the guard to match the contour of the wheel well cut. Can't wait to get a set!!!! NICE!!!

We have two available for 97-01 (the other one looks much like the 84-96 ones, but they are different). One is for the use of the factory flare, the other one is shorter and allows for the fenders to be cut out without having to modify the guard. These would also be the ones you would use with Bushwacker or TJ flares as well.

If I were to intergrate/ weld / bolt the skid to factory crossmember and add some extra tie in points/ beef up crossmember could I use the skid to mount some tabs for long arms? I would think 1/4 would be a good build of material...

NICE!!!! Do you have any pics of your 97+ panel guards with your stage 1 or 2 rear bumper? I really want to see how they line up with each other, I am considering buying both!

NICE!!!! Do you have any pics of your 97+ panel guards with your stage 1 or 2 rear bumper? I really want to see how they line up with each other, I am considering buying both!

I bolted up one of our bumpers to get pics and decided to redesign our rear bumper ends to fit with the 1/4 panels gaurds better. I will get pictures tomorrow of the new design!

New LQG's with a "1st Generation" Stage 3 rear bumper.

100_6469.jpg

Back