• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Seat swaping into 89

nochance9

NAXJA Forum User
Hey, so my seats are held together with duct tape and i've been looking around for guys parting out their jeeps on the web but they're all much newer than my 89... so up to what year will seats swap into mine?

Thanks

Hey man hows it going i have some front and rear seats that i just took out of my 88, if your interested in them. They are tan and in good condition, but you would have to figure out how to get them out there though.

Hey man hows it going i have some front and rear seats that i just took out of my 88, if your interested in them. They are tan and in good condition, but you would have to figure out how to get them out there though.

Thanks for the offer, but my interior is grey... i don't think tan would be a good choice for me haha. I can find stuff localy i just don't know if it will fit. :/

I have seats from a 93 in my 87, I had to remove the seats themselves from the brackets, and put them on the old brackets.

but no one has put like 97+ seats in their pre 97?

Thanks man, that helped a lot.

Back