• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Aussie for the 8.25

Trailbst

NAXJA Forum User
Emailed Aussie Lockers tonight. This was their response.

Thank you for your interest in the Aussie Locker. We have the Chrysler 8.25 Aussie Locker in new product development at this time. As soon as manufacturing puts them into the schedule we will add them to our web site. We are hoping to see a schedule within the next few months.

Can't wait! Had one in my D44 in my CJ. Worked great, was relatively quiet, and easy to install.

Trailbst said:
Emailed Aussie Lockers tonight. This was their response.Thank you for your interest in the Aussie Locker. We have the Chrysler 8.25 Aussie Locker in new product development at this time. As soon as manufacturing puts them into the schedule we will add them to our web site. We are hoping to see a schedule within the next few months.

Can't wait! Had one in my D44 in my CJ. Worked great, was relatively quiet, and easy to install.
I got the same response (just remove Chrysler 8.25 and insert V6 Toyota) when I inquired about one for a V6 Toyota diff about 2yrs ago!........Don't hold your breath----------Hans

ttocsnekia said:
I asked them last year and that is what I got

X2 I asked them last september and they told me it should be out in October (2005)....still waiting.

Well i sent a letter to the President, who is also a member and supporter of our club.

So I sent Bill an email that read like this:

Hi Bill.

My name is Erik. I'm a member of JonFund.

I sent an email through your site, and an Engineer responded. I thought it was an encouraging response, so I shared it on a couple of Bulletin Boards.

This was the response I got from the Engineer;

"Thank you for your interest in the Aussie Locker. We have the Chrysler 8.25 Aussie Locker in new product development at this time. As soon as manufacturing puts them into the schedule we will add them to our web site. We are hoping to see a schedule within the next few months."

Hopefully, your engineer was correct on the time frame, and it wasn't an automated response.

Any light you could shed on this subject would be great.

Thank you in advance.

This is the response I received from Aussie Locker.

We appreciate your forwarding the comments on the other bbs. We are among the frustrated ourselves in the pace of our new product development. Due to the extensive testing we do on new models and the smaller size of our engineering staff, we have a significantly longer development cycle that some of our competitors. And when we have new equipment being installed to meet production demands, those same engineers get involved in that process that puts the development even further behind.

We have tried to convey the information and schedules we get from our engineering team in Australia and that has opened us up to the well deserved criticism of missing dates. In our defense we can say that when the lockers arrive they work, they are reliable and they always meet our customers expectations.

We believe that we are within a few months of the Chrysler 8.25 and two other new models being added to the manufacturing schedule. Once on the schedule we will have a date when we can project availability in the USA inventory.

We will provide those schedules when we have them.

We appreciate your interest in the Aussie Locker...late delivery and all!

At least he is answering my questions.

Erik

Trailbst said:
Well i sent a letter to the President, who is also a member and supporter of our club.

So I sent Bill an email that read like this:

This is the response I received from Aussie Locker.

At least he is answering my questions.

Erik

Thats the same email response I got about 18 months ago when I asked about one for the 8.25

Back