• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ford 8.8 with all the fixin's

Red_daggsXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I got this rear end to swap into my Jeep XJ, but now I'm selling the Jeep and no longer need the rear end. it's out of an Explorer and that year came with dic brakes. I have EVERYTHING you need to do a swap ino a Jeep XJ. When I pulled the rear end out I made sure to take as much of the E-brake cable as I could so install would be easier, all you have to do is tie the jeep cable into the e-brake cable to set that up. Other than that, to install this all you need to do is throw it unter your rig, set your pinion angle, make sure everything is square and even then weld the new perches on, and bolt it in. I have the stock plates for the u-bolts, and was going to re-use them and just cut off the shock mounts and weld them back on to the rear end housing somewhere. This is an easy afternoon of work, the only thing you'll need to get are the diff cover bolts, some RTV, and gear oil.

I have a bunch of pics, email me if you want them, or call Cliff:
714-656-7580
[email protected]

Item is in Orange County, CA: no shipping unless you arrange everything, I'm a little busy.

Price is $500 Firm, there is more here in all the parts, I just need it out of the garage.

Here's a list of all the parts:
Spicer Yoke adapter
Currie Enterprise U-Bolts
Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors****
New Spring Perches
New Brake Pads

3ob3pc3lbZZZZZZZZZ97k2d5ac3ca20581ef0.jpg

3nf3kd3m7ZZZZZZZZZ97k58a80698f9df1354.jpg

3k63m63obZZZZZZZZZ97k9c1c2e5aee001025.jpg

3nb3k33l8ZZZZZZZZZ97kab10e96bdc3411dd.jpg

Back