• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2-dr tube doors

Only ones I've seen:

http://www.rjroffroad.com/warrior-tube-doors-for-84-96-2-door-cherokee-offroad-pr-18075.html

In my opinion, running without doors (or with tube doors) on a 2-door isn't a problem, but then again I haven't had a chance to run mine without doors yet so maybe my opinion will change. Comparing a 4-door without doors and a 2-door without doors, the 2-door has a more vertical material, even though it's all at the back and the gap without any vertical material is longer. It seems like I've seen plenty of 2-door people do it and not have any ill effects, but I can't recall a case where running without doors caused (or would have prevented) taco-folding.

Billy has been around a while though, so if it has happened then there's a better chance that he knows about it than I do.

Here is a Their Collage Photo.

90850-collage.jpg

they look nice but theyre 375.00!!! you could fab up something much cheaper.... use the rear tire carriers from like bronco's or something.

Back