• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Yucaipa GTG aug 7th 7pm at the FAT GREEK

I show that i was wrong and want to apologize especially in person. and you come post a threat....

I am smart i want to tie up loose ends and say sorry. If you cant be the better man and forgive over something stupid as what i did. then im sorry you are still mad about some 19 year old kid who made an ass of himself and now wants to apologize for that.

I saved the thread. It sounds like you needed a little reminder. YOU were the one who threathened a few people around here.

I don't think anyone around here is buying your story anymore.

Im gonna have to go out on a limb and ask what happend?...

Sorry if im the only one feeling like being nosey.

Long story short - a handful of members around here went out on a limb to help this guy fix his XJ so he can keep it. Someone donated a tranny and people hauled it for him. He then turns around and puts his XJ for sale with the tranny and upped the price.

Oh, then tells everyone off because people are confronting him about it.

Elias

I show that i was wrong and want to apologize especially in person. and you come post a threat....

I am smart i want to tie up loose ends and say sorry. If you cant be the better man and forgive over something stupid as what i did. then im sorry you are still mad about some 19 year old kid who made an ass of himself and now wants to apologize for that.
Any chances of forgiveness go out the window as soon as someone threatens my life or the life of a good friend of mine. You're going to have to learn the hard way, or stay the eff away from our club. You're not welcome here any longer, sorry or not, that was a mistake that is unforgivable.

Oh man are we still talkin about a meet and greet here, or did we get that far off the topic. I would like to go but it would be kinda weird showing up with my Harley or in my Toyota, due to the Heep being tore apart.

Please guys, let us not unorganize this thread more than it already is. Take the fighting words to a PM. :thumbup:

Edit- How many Jeeps will be there in attendance?

Last edited:
Finally!! A close M&G. You can count me in.

Thanks guys for the show of support for this M&G....
I got some more raffle prizes....
some stuff from Loose Nuts Enterprises and maybe others....
if anyone wants to kick some stuff in that would be great...
kinda hard for a unknown dude like me to get stuff, But I'm working on more
thanks guys

At my leisure I've compiled up a list of those in attendance. Add your name onto the list accordingly if you weren't mentioned simply by quoting only the list. In my case, I wasn't sure if it's a go or a no and I apologize for that. Cash, I hope what I've done is okay with you.

1. OneMallCrawler
2. xjfrankie
3. Jays siik xj
4. -96JeepSpeed- *Not 100% sure, and also possibly Jeepless.
5. AllmeXJeep
6. cashless
7. Firefly
8. greenmachine74 *Possibly Jeepless.
9. bhicks
10. Icehawk

gonna try to make it. interested if he (the abonished one) is gonna show.:twak:if i cant make it i will see ya'll at buffalo wind wings on the 19th in rancho cucamonga

Back