• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Your RoM "Get-R-Dun" List

Ok well here is my list finaly:

Finish front bumper
D30 diff cover installed
*Aussie locker
HD Steering
Clayton Long Arms
SYE and driveshaft
Finish and install 8.8
Shackle relocators
Lift shackles
Build a bastard pack

and a few other odds and ends. I am having a rebuild wrench-a-thon / B-B-Q at my house in Febuary (20-21). But I will start a new thread about that went time draws near.

coppied from my co jeep forum:
1 Gears
2 lots of cage and bumper
3 36/37 inch tires
4 Shocks up front
5 if i get to it....long arms out back
6 Trailer tires and brakes

so i ordered shocks the other day and i started playin with the bender wednesday....and it looks like my 35's just sold so......found a locker for my 44 up in denver...wish me luck fella's

Install my d30 lockrite and replace my rockers with 2x6 box. Other than that...meh good enough to go I guess.

Well,I got that done during Christmas break. I guess I'm good to go:wave:

Cool. I am glad to hear both of those things.

Install my JCR rear lower quarter gaurds.
Replace front upper and lower control arms.
Maybe lift the front some more, depending on how these new rear springs settle.
Get and install a heavy duty crossmember with transfercase skid.

And then theres the stuff Id try to get done, but might not due to money and time:
Sliders
LCA skids
Gas tank skid
Front bumper
Tires

gotta replace one of the upper control arm bushings, the clockspring, the electric radiator fan, install extended bumpstops, install tow bar mounts and brace them up a little (hopefully for use as recovery points) Get at least two new tires, and then the wife has to still be able to travel that far.

I have heard bad things about those. Have a buddy that completely ruined a set on a new JK, and finally after months of back and forth he is getting goodyear to warranty them.

My buddy that had them said the sidewalls basically disentergrated from offroad use after only a few trips offroad. I have seen the tires, and they look like white walls. Goodyear did finally say they will warranty them after months of bugging them about it.

Back