• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Your Name...

First xj was white and scary to drive!

160415Ghostintheshop.jpg

Yes that is a 2 x 6 wooden bumper.

Very first Trail ride ever in 03 at URE!

527705Meontrail.JPG

Last edited:
if you really need to know what D.I.T.A stands for ask STROKER

BACK from the dead!

Since I'm bored and have nothing to do I'll probably dig up more as the day progresses. So, please forgive me.

My s/n came from back in the day. My first truck was a 2wd 93 Ranger 4.0. At the time I had a thing for low rider trucks. So, I built one. 4 link rear, I-beam front, big ole c-notch and bags all around. Laid the frame on the ground. Stuck some 20s on it and called it good. Therefore, I became Lowrange. The name was taken on cardomain.com so I added a 2.

That truck is long gone now but I kept it because it still fits. Low-range 4 wheel drive.

:) Carry on.

ClRusty come from clever rusty.had a buddy say the words'' that was clever, rusty'' after we threw my tool box in the back of my old scout and it went through the back floor. So Rusty stuck and this was 23 yrs ago..but i loved that old 77 scout

I just re-read the whole thread... funny how my name is Team Willys but there has been no "team" in almost 2 years... sad! :bawl:

My first XJ was a grey 1985. When I was moving, I had the tailgate up to load and backed into something and broke it in two. I went to the junk yard and all they had was a white tailgate. I bought it and on she went. When I was done the Jeep looked like a grey rabbit with a white tail.

area code and i like to offroad

pretty plain and simple.

Doc Holliday...My last names Holliday, and a lot of people used to call me Doc, which I like better than people singing "gonna take a holiday" by Madonna everytime the see me.

Back